Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch
Collagen is a substance in your body that helps cushion joints to prevent joint pain. It is also what keeps skin tight to prevent sagging and excessive wrinkles. Without enough good collagen in your body, joints can ache from arthritis, and skin can begin to show age faster.
The Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch has three types of collagen to support joint, skin, hair, and nail health. Collagen Types I and III are present in bones, nail beds, and hair. Collagen Type II is the major protein in your knees and other joints, helping to provide cushioning support to prevent pain with movement and pressure.
The Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch also has components that are used to make collagen in the body. Glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid are all needed for healthy collagen production and function. Vitamin C is needed for your body to produce collagen and cartilage.
Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid:
- May support joint health.*
- May reduce joint pain linked to inflammation.*
- May help maintain normal skin appearance and function.*
- May protect cells against damage.*
- Supporting collagen and cartilage may help you stay in the game and feel better about your appearance.
The Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch by PatchAid contains:
- Collagen Types I, II, and III
- Vitamins C and D3
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid
- Black pepper extract
- Aloe vera
Collagen Plus Vitamin Patch offers:
- Collagen Types I, II, and III, which are present in skin, hair, nails, and joints.
- Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and Hyaluronic Acid, which are building blocks of collagen.
- Convenient form without worrying about an upset stomach or nutrients competing for absorption.